Business process mapping has become much more prevalent and understood in the business world in recent years. By partnering with staff to build current state process maps, we help clients quickly
understand how a process works, what process analysis is appropriate, where the source of the problem lies and what opportunities are immediately addressable.
We deliver process mapping through the following four major steps
- Process identification: – attaining a full understanding of all the steps of a process.
- Information gathering: – identifying objectives, risks and key controls in a process.
- Interviewing and mapping: – understanding the point of view of individuals in the process and designing of actual process maps.
- Analysis: – utilizing tools and approaches to make the process run more effectively and efficiently.
Our view is that process mapping is multi-dimensional and capable of supporting several important business goals such as:
- Business process re-engineering
- Regulatory compliance
- Activity analysis
- Service level agreement and role clarity